GoFundMe is the most popular personal fundraising site in the World. Over $200M has been raised by our users for their personal causes - making GoFundMe a Top 600 Website in the USA based on traffic. Nearly 8M unique people interact with GoFundMe each month, generating over 18M page views. GoFundMe is a brand that people trust - known for its ease-of-use, real results and 5-minute customer service response times.
The Customer Happiness team is on the front line of understanding our customers' needs. From 5:30am to 11pm, 7 days a week, we bring a World Class customer support experience to our users. Also, our feedback goes straight to our Product & Engineering Teams so they can make improvements.
This is an incredibly fast paced job where you are required to move quickly and think on your feet. We have been able to hire and retain an incredible group of talented and intelligent individuals that push each other to be the best they can be. We are looking to add more talented people that can not only do the job, but take our game to the next level.
- Providing email support (5 minutes or less) to our users from 5:30am to 11:00pm (8 hour shifts per day).
- Review and moderate content on the website. Making sure that everything on the site is suitable for all ages.
- Testing the GoFundMe site and reporting bugs, improvements, and issues to our engineering and product teams.
- Tech Savvy - Is your Ctrl or Cmd button worn down on your keyboard? Can you type really fast without making mistakes? Have you ever 'embedded' anything on your own website or blog?
- Talented Writer - Do people enjoy reading your emails and letters? Do your sentences seamlessly transition from one idea to the next?
- Attention to detial - Did you notice I spelled "detail" wrong?
- Grammar enthusiast - Do people that don't know the difference between "Your" and "You're" make you want to punch things that don't punch back?
- Empathizer - Do you genuinely care about people and want to help them? Can you relate to someone who might be going through a difficult time and interact with them in a way that's appropriate for each unique case?
- Sense of humor - I'm serious, don't laugh.
- Resourceful - Are you able to do your own research and discover creative solutions to issues you may encounter?
- Analytical - Can you identify trends, investigate anomalies and communicate your findings to fellow team members?
- Organized - Are you able to effectively organize and prioritize your day?
- Team Player - Can your colleagues rely on you to provide your best work and can you make sure they’re doing the same?
Why you’ll love it here...
- Your work has real purpose and will be helping to change lives. Really.
- We’re a small, fun team of people you’ll likely enjoy being around.
- We’re happy to pay for superb talent, offer full benefits and issue bonuses.
- We’re growing fast! We’ve got some incredible opportunities ahead.
Learn more about GoFundMe: