GoFundMe is the most popular personal fundraising site in the World. Over $1 Billion has been raised by our users for their personal causes - making GoFundMe a Top 200 Website in the USA based on traffic with monthly audience of over 55M people. GoFundMe is a brand that people trust - known for its ease-of-use, real results and 5-minute customer service response times.
The Customer Happiness team is on the front line of understanding our customers' needs. We bring a World Class customer support experience to our users 7 day a week. Our feedback goes straight to our Product & Engineering Teams so they can make improvements.
This is an incredibly fast-paced job where you are required to move quickly and think on your feet. We have been able to hire and retain an incredible group of talented and intelligent individuals who push each other to be the best they can be. We are looking to add more talented people that can take our game to the next level as we extend our hours internationally.
- Answering all incoming email inquiries in 5 minutes or less.
- Helping to keep GoFundMe safe as part of the Trust and Safety team.
- Providing invaluable user feedback to our Product Team.
- Consistently improving and enhancing our internal processes and systems.
- Help test international shifts every few months, for one week at a time.
- Talented Writer - Do people enjoy reading your emails and letters? Do your sentences seamlessly transition from one idea to the next? Can you type really fast with little to no mistakes?
- Grammar enthusiast - Do people that don't know the difference between "Your" and "You're" make you want to punch things that don't punch back?
- Hustle - Have you worked in a hospitality role and thrive in a fast paced, high-pressure environment?
- Tech-Savvy - Is your CTRL or CMD button worn down? Have you ever embedded anything into your own website?
- Grit - When the going gets tough, do you step up and Get-It-Done?
- Empathizer - Do you genuinely care about people and want to help them? Can you relate to someone who might be going through a difficult time and interact with them in a way that's appropriate for each unique case?
- Team Player - Can your colleagues rely on you to provide your best work and can you make sure they're doing the same?
- Attention to detial - Did you notice I spelled "detail" wrong?
- Sense of humor - I'm serious, don't laugh.
- Resourceful - Are you able to do your own research and discover creative solutions to issues you may encounter?
- Analytical - Can you identify trends, investigate anomalies and communicate your findings to fellow team members?
- Organized - Are you able to effectively organize and prioritize your day?
Why you’ll love it here...
- Your work has real purpose and will be helping to change lives. Really.
- We're a fun, close team of people with a work-hard, play-hard mentality.
- Our Gives Back program allots each employee $1,000 per month to donate to the campaign of their choice.
- We have a fully stocked kitchen and "MegaFridge".
- We're happy to pay for superb talent, offer full benefits and issue bonuses.
- We're growing fast! We've got some incredible opportunities ahead.
Please note: This is a full-time, onsite job at our San Diego office. No telecommuting.
Learn more about GoFundMe: